Sunday, November 18, 2012

Plankton Race ABSENT


I was not able to participate in the plankton race because I was not in class in Friday. I did not simply skip school. It was a good day to begin with. English class was easy and we played soccer in Personal Fitness and I was doing amazing. I scored six goals and I was looking forward to my Thanksgiving Break. Well, I got too cocky and tried the infamous BICYCLE KICK and landed straight on my head. It hurt soooooo much but I got up and shook it off and went to eat lunch after the bell rang. I ate lunch and got a MAJOR headache and had blurry vision and extreme tiredness. I HAD to go to the nurse, so I did. She knew something was bad so she had my mom pick me up to go to the doctor. He took one look at me and made me get a CAT scan and they found blood in my brain so I was rushed to the hospital. They found something in my brain too but it was unsure to be blood, a bruise, bone or something else but I was diagnosed with a BAD concussion and have to get continually checked out every week or month or so. Therefore I was not able to use any electric device with a screen until Sunday (Today). I cannot do anything active or drive until Wednesday so there is my exciting/ sad story about the start of my break.

No comments:

Post a Comment