Monday, October 29, 2012

Bob Ballard and NASA

I learned that the ocean is very mysterious and that itis larger than people give it credit for. The ocean is most of the earth that we live on and we barely know a whole lot about it since we spend the majority of money on NASA! My point of view disagrees with Bob because I feel that the ocean is interesting and all but we need tostada space just in case the planet Earth dies or is destroyed by the apocalypse or something. I doubt people can live under water so I think we can study it in the meantime but it is not a priority to discover. However if all of the talk and rumors about the apocalypse was ended and there was no end, then I would favor studying the ocean because we live on this planet so we should know ALL about it! There has to be more animals and undiscovered places than we can imagine so it would be exciting to make more history!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment